The ultimate memorabilia accessory but......

Started by Dale Fisher, January 14, 2015, 08:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

I could easily see this being a nice club addition or on display in the house....   Seriously 3K [?]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/111424108272

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
'98 HP-14 Hi-Point
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Dom Sileo

Every American had a dream. I guess this is theirs Dale...3k is a pretty sweet Penton..

Bob Gilman

Dale,I have one in my living room full of HP filter fluid,HP gear oil,and HP 2cycle oil and a HIgh Point acessory poster over top and a box underneath of HP glasses.Wow,How much is that worth?Will send a picture as soon as I learn how.

Harold Slagg

Dale
       Looks funny fishy. I don't think thats how you would manufacture wider at top then the bottom. Looks like a photograph then blown up to size. That could be vinyl mounted to tin or screen printed at 45-65 line screen. Laid down on the white then 2 color poorly. I can make quite a few for 3 thousand.I can make it as old as you want. I cam print rust and you would know. Nice for the garage . Some look real but have made some that look 100 years old even shoot some holes cowboy style . Look in Jay garage some of signs are reproduce and his large canvas art is made to look like brush stroke. My latest commercial display can be seen in any Honda dealer ship nation wide campaign. 3 sided Honda display all aluminum framed power coated with inter changing new printed campaign that changes 2 seconds each panels and about 75% saving in shipping cost. THis is patented USA , OVersea. To good to be true on the motorcycle industry products and Dayton 24 products be tested. If any interest and speck out. Or don't.Yes I from the West coast.

Harold Slagg

Save your money it's been reproduce now that I have looked on my Mac and not my I phone. It looks like a couple of magazine racks spot wield .I see the zip tries. All the labor put into the rack. I would be surprised if the printer was $1,000.  I tell you in layman terms Shaw tooth on the type and bubbles /air pockets. On the other prices they do say reproduced. Lower the price they mite get 100-300.Maybe