progressive shocks for sale

Started by Mickey Sergeant, February 02, 2015, 09:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Sergeant

I have for sale a set of progressive series 12 shocks. They have 65 pound springs. They are 3 or 4 years old.Six to eight races a year. Most of our tracks are scramble grass tracks, so shocks haven't been abused.. Upgraded to noleen  shocks. $175.00 will pay shipping.

THANKS Mickey

Mickey Sergeant

Forgot to mention length is 13.5

Daniel P. McEntee

Hi Mickey;
   Just sent you a message through the list. we'll see if it gets to you. If not, drop me a line with your email at dpmcenthusiast @ aol.com.
   Thanks a lot,
   Dan McEntee

Mickey Sergeant

clayman

Hi Mickey.

How was the bike show up North? Are you going to Woodland this weekend? You should get LG to come up.

Clay

Mickey Sergeant

Bike show was fun, How did you like the photos of the hot models on my bike. LG doesn't have time, he has to repair my crack in my tank when I got taken out at rattlers run last september:D. You need to get out to a few ahrma races this year

Mickey

clayman

I did see the photo, nice! I hope to hit at least Crooked River and that new race down by Oakland (Oregon), but first I need to buy a bike. I am really enjoying the Woodland races on my 1981 YZ 250 with all of that travel and riding the woods/desert on my 2006 YZ 250. I hope to find a CZ or '75 250 Bul!
Clay

Mickey Sergeant

Daniel P. McEntee

Hey Mickey;
   Are these shocks still available? Sent you an email regarding them.
  Thanks a lot,
  Dan McEntee

VICTOR MONZ

I would be interested also, if still available.'

[email protected]

Mickey Sergeant

Sent you an email Dan.I was on vacation. there yours Victor if Dan decides he doesn't want them

VICTOR MONZ

Mickey Sergeant

Dan, did you get payment sent to me

Mickey

Daniel P. McEntee

Hi Mickey;
    Yes I did. It went out bright and early Monday morning. Sent you an email Monday afternoon,I think it was. I'll double check. Sometimes I don't hit the correct button and delete it! I have an AOL email address, and some times other ISP services see that as spam, so check your spam folder. I'll check my "sent" email folder and see if it went out.
  Thanks a lot and sorry for any confusion,
   Dan McEntee

VICTOR MONZ

Looks like I ordering some "Works Shock" for my project now.

Thanks.

Victor