Great Job Toni !!

Started by slvrbrdfxr, August 11, 2015, 05:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Just wanted to say congratulations to Toni Roach for getting another #1 plate at VMD this year !! The AMA has very nice and well deserved picture of her on the cover of the September issue of American Motorcyclist magazine too. Great riding Toni !!
Dave McCullough

Dale Fisher

The September cover girl arrived to my mailbox today. Great job Toni [8D]

[url

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
'98 HP-14 Hi-Point
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Wardie

Came someone please tell me why my September 2015 issue of American Motorcyclist features a different cover than the one you are showing with Toni?

Kip Kern

Awesome photo Toni, congrats!

slvrbrdfxr

Wardie,
Yes, the AMA has two different covers for their magazine. If you have a competition membership then you get the issue which features a competition photo like Toni's on the magazine cover  All non- competition members see a different photo on the cover. If you look inside at the first page it will show the alternate cover for each issue.
Dave McCullough

Gordon Brennan

There are also two versions of the magazine. One is more street oriented and the other is more dirt oriented. You can change which version you get by calling the AMA.

Gary Roach

Toni actually won three #1 plates at VMD this year (Hare Scrambles, Motocross, and Trials). It's really great that she's on the cover, but too bad that the AMA chose a picture of her on the Yamaha instead of one of her Pentons.

Gary

fischercycle

HELLO TONI, GOES TO SHOW A LOT OF HARD WORKS PAYS OFF, KEEP IN SHAPE AND MANY MORE GOOD YEARS TO COME.IAM VERY IMPRESSED. JAKE FISCHER