'72 Berkshire 100 & '73 Six Day 125 Stuff for sal

Started by jasperangelo, October 21, 2015, 10:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasperangelo

1972 Penton Berkshire 100cc - needs full restoration, but all parts are there in good shape. All original except has an aftermarket expansion chamber.  I had already started gathering up parts to rebuild the engine (yes, good ole Alan).  Crank bearings, wheel bearings, engine gasket set, seals, etc..  Already put the fork seals in and reupholstered the seat.  Most of the things needed to rebuild the engine except piston & rings.  New plastic white fenders.  Also comes with a parts list and owner/repair manual.

1973 Penton Six Day 125cc - ran when I got it many years ago, and will run again with minimal effort (carb. cleaning).  The only extras I have with it are new plastic yellow fenders, number plates, a few extra gaskets.  Both bikes are in need of painting.

I am in Houston, so that may be a problem, but if anyone is interested in any of these things, let me know & I'll send some pictures (from before I started disassembling them).

Bruce Dibrell
e-mail:   [email protected]

chicagojerry

hi bruce. i have a friend that is looking for a 125. that one sounds like its right up his alley. i will send you an email off line.
chicago jerry