Corte degrasso/ De carbon

Started by Toolsurfer, November 14, 2015, 06:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toolsurfer

This ceriani shock came on my 74 250 , just woundering if there is a rebuild kit available or if anyone has some good tech info. Thanks William

Larry Perkins

Those shocks are not rebuildable to my recollection.  The part I for sure remember is they sucked.  They heated up fast and blew seals quickly.  If this is a rider get a modern replacement.  If not find a pair of Marzocchis. They are good and they are rebuildable.

Larry P

Toolsurfer

Quotequote:Originally posted by Toolsurfer

This ceriani Corte Cosso DeCarbon shock came on my 74 250 , just woundering if there is a rebuild kit available or if anyone has some good tech info. Thanks William

VICTOR MONZ

I like the "Works Performance" products, their technical assistance is good, customer service excellent, and they are about 45 minutes from my little world.  I have had them change shock lengths, springs, rebuilds, etc... at reasonable rates.

I am installing a new set on a 74 Six Day,customized for the bike, AHRMA and rider skill and weight for a cost of about $600.00, delivered.

Each bike I built with "Works Performance" handled well, never noticed any heat issues and the longevity very good.

Just my 2 cents.

victor monz