Blue Steeltanker For Sale - Arizona

Started by Keith Meatyard, December 01, 2014, 06:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

gooddirt

Kip Kern

Nope, that is a 69 tank on a 71 bike.  Have seen lots of blue tanks on 69/70 model 125's.  I bought the original blue tank 175 Jackpiner at Mid Ohio years ago and it is now in the Mungenast Museum with the experimental Sachs 175cc engine given to me by Dane.  Still has the cool "experimental" tag on it! The original Steel Tank Jackpiner (in the ad) had a 125cc Sachs in it.

rob w

Here's a picture from the POG Steel Tank Questionare, pic 47b. Notice the tank. Hmmm...very interesting, was never aware of this phenomena of the blue tank Six-Day.

Kip Kern

Bob, please let me know what I owe you for the clutch actuator you sent.  Greatly appreciated! [email protected]

rob w

Kip, Maybe a cup of coffee someday. For all you've done for me...it was my pleasure to help.

Kip Kern

Steveaz

Did anyone here buy this bike? May family were the sellers and I'd love to see what becomes of it. Pretty much everyone in my family rode the bike at some point.

VICTOR MONZ

I have seen a couple blue tank 125 mx model steel tankers our here in the south west....one went on e-bay about 6-8 months ago.

Rare set-up.

Steveaz

Quotequote:Originally posted by VICTOR MONZ

I have seen a couple blue tank 125 mx model steel tankers our here in the south west....one went on e-bay about 6-8 months ago.

Rare set-up.

Ours was out of Arizona so makes sense.