Dear Mr. Sileo; so you want to buy my Mudlark...

Started by iyaoyas, November 29, 2015, 09:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iyaoyas

...or maybe not???  Should have done my homework, wasted three weeks of my time playing email & phone tag.  

Recent VMX thread says it all: http://www.vintagemx.us/message_board/viewtopic.php?p=43369

Needless to say I've re-listed my Mudlark for sale...  

Stephen Markley - POG member

fischercycle

HELLO MR.STEPHEN MARKLEY,[8] YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT DON SILEO, MY EXPERIENCE WITH HIM WAS A DISASTER, WE SENT HIM OVER $250.00 OF PARTS 6 MOUTHS AGO AND STILL HAS NOT PAID ,SENT HIM 3 SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPES HAVE NOT HEARD[V] FROM HIM, HE SAID HE IS A POG MEMBER,[B)] AND AS USUAL WE SENT THEM ON GOOD FAITH.SO DON;T DEAL WITH THIS GUY[V]

ALB

In checking the POG membership listing, Dom is not a POG member nor has he ever been a member.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

paul a. busick

I have had good luck dealing with buyers and sellers on the net. So far so good. I only accept PayPal, Postal Money Orders, Bank Drafts and personal checks. NEVER SHIP WITHOUT BEING PAID. If I'm paid with a personal check, I let the buyer know that I will not ship until the check clears my bank. When paying a seller, I only pay with PayPal or Bank Draft. NEVER PAY WITH A PERSONAL CHECK! When shipping an item or mailing a payment, ALWAYS get some form of conformation that the item was delivered. Always get the other person's PH #. Keep all tracking info. Good records will be very helpful if things go wrong. Always be very careful when dealing with people you don't know and people you do know.  Remember, one bad deal wipes out fifty good ones. Also-Remember that CASH makes no enemies. Amherst Paul [^]

iyaoyas

Thanks for confirming Al...just another reason to ban him from posting on our forum (if such a thing is possible)...

Dale Fisher

It is on rare occasion that a persons activity or demeanor on our forum requires removal.  If there is objectionable behavior occurring please contact one of the group officers.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
'98 HP-14 Hi-Point
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

gooddirt

I saw some older postings of Dom a few days ago on the POG now they seem to be gone.