NOS Jackpiner frame for sale

Started by Paul Danik, March 21, 2016, 06:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Greetings,

While looking for some other items today I came across a NOS Jackpiner frame. It is the early one that is a CMF frame of the same style as the 100 / 125 machines used, but with KTM motor mounts instead of the Sachs motor mounts. It is a NON frame breather.

There is no serial number on the steering head as it would have been in the parts inventory of Penton Imports "back in the day" to be used as a replacement if needed. In most instances the frame number of the frame being replaced would have been stamped into it, but sometimes that did not occur. If it would have had a serial number, it would have been one with the 7 prefix, indicating that it was the early Jackpiner powered machine in a converted frame.

The frame still has some of the original paper wrapping on it. It will need to be repainted before use as it is over 40 years old and you might say that some of the shine is off of it...:)

I will be glad to send photos to anyone who might be interested. I am thinking in the $ 225.00 range with the buyer paying the shipping, but always willing to listen to offers.

If interested [email protected]

Thanks,
Paul

Cal Alexander

Paul, I'm interested. Email Sent.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day