Wtb 1/24/153 Bing carburetor

Started by Ajf, April 10, 2016, 02:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajf

I need a 1/24/153 Bing carburetor. Thanks for any help.

Cal Alexander

What bike is this for? From the model number you have provided it appears to be a 27.5mm Bing? Is the carb body that you have in good condition? Please provide a little more info and I'm sure one of us can help you.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Ajf

Thanks for the response Cal. My name is Aaron And I live in Akron, Ohio. I have recently aquired a rare non penton bike with a Sachs 1251/5a. It doesn't have a carb but I have learned through some research that it is supposed to have a 24mm carb 1/24/153. The engine is in pieces and 2 fins are broken on the cylinder. I am new to the Sachs engines but I have been checking this forum out just as an observer for a while and am getting very interested in penton history. I am probably a lot younger than most on the forum as I was born in 73. I have already talked to some members who were very helpful. I talked to one long time member on the phone about pentons  for over an hour,last night and was invited to come check out the pog meeting in Amherst, Ohio. I will post some pics of my bike in the forum soon. Thank you.

Aaron

Ajf

I have located the correct carburetor from a member. Thanks POG.