wassell trials bike

Started by Kevin Grimes, July 04, 2002, 01:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin Grimes

greetings penton lovers. I'm toying with the idea of selling my beloved wassell. the motor is fresh,new irc trials tires,new fork tubes,and new aluminum fenders.just wandering if anybody knows what it's worth?
see you at mid-ohio. thanks,kevin

ktmkirk

I am interested in the trials bike that you have can you email me some pictures...Kirk

Quotequote:
greetings penton lovers. I'm toying with the idea of selling my beloved wassell. the motor is fresh,new irc trials tires,new fork tubes,and new aluminum fenders.just wandering if anybody knows what it's worth?

desmond197

I am interested as well. Email me some photo's Thanks

Kevin Grimes

guys, i will apologize profusely but i'm terribly inept with computer technology.the ability to e-mail pictures is above my payscale. i can possibly send real pictures but i don't know if they will get there before i do. if anybody wants i'll give it a try.

Edited by - kevin grimes on 07/06/2002  12:11:05 PM

Edited by - kevin grimes on 07/06/2002  12:14:12 PM

peter

if you have a fresh roll of film, almost any place that does kodak developing can make a photo cd. that would give you a picture in  a format that you could attach to email. and it's usesually cheaper than a set of prints.

ktmkirk

Quotequote:

Kevin, Did you ever mail out the photo's of your bike? I emailed you my address, If not let me know and I'll email you my address again or send you my phone number...Thanks Kirk Sessions

Kevin Grimes

Quotequote:
Quotequote:

Kevin, Did you ever mail out the photo's of your bike? I emailed you my address, If not let me know and I'll email you my address again or send you my phone number...Thanks Kirk Sessions
Kirk, sorry, I guess I missed the address for pictures. The bike is on it's way to mid ohio. hope to see you there. kevin

john durrill

Kevin,
 My son Peter did online supporrt for dell computers so if you have trouble with any of this stuff like attaching files or e-mail , just drop us a line or if you have Yahoo installed you can talk real time with us. we will be glad to help if we can
John & Peter

ktmkirk

Quotequote:
Quotequote:
Quotequote:

Kirk, sorry, I guess I missed the address for pictures. The bike is on it's way to mid ohio. hope to see you there. kevin

Kevin, I may not be able to make it to VMD due to other commitments, but if you do not sell it at VMD I am interested in possibly getting it, I would make arrangements possibly for Sunday night or Monday if your interested. Call me on my cell phone 937-308-4115,  Thanks

Tim Check

Hi, is this for sale?
Tim Check

TIm Check
TIm Check

Kevin Grimes

QuoteHi, is this for sale?
Tim Check
Tim,
 This bike sold at Mid-Ohio in July.
        Kevin