VMD 2016

Started by Bob Gilman, July 11, 2016, 09:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Gilman

To all P.O.G. members who missed VMD this year,we had another great get together at the POG tent.I would like to give a special thanks to some of the stand out members of this great organization.Dale Fisher for all the hard he puts in to this weekend,setting up,tearing down and everything in between.Dale has no idea there is a swap meet going on out there,he never gets to leave the tent.Lee Buffenmyer for his display in the POG tent,of memorabilia and bikes,Great job Lee.Thanks to Scott Brogen for the new shirt honoring Carl Cranke,very nice.Maybe next year we will see the POG's most enthusiastic Penton six day rider Paul Danik on the shirt.Paul really deserves this,he goes above and beyond for this organization.Lets not forget Chef Dale Buehner for for  4days of great food.Dale  starts getting ready a week before it starts.Love those beets,straight from the garden,Thanks Dale.We had a great meeting,almost everyone won a door prize.John celebrated his 91st birthday and we had some great cake to go with it.Looking forward to next year,hope all that missed it,will get to come.

Bob Gilman

I did not preview my post,I missed a couple words,Old age,tired from the long drive home and unloading the trailer.The golden years suck!!!!

Mike OReilly

I'm looking forward to getting a "Carl" shirt - he was a hero of mine growing up - he could do it all: a mechanical/tuning wizard, winning motocross at Hangtown on a Penton with headlight blazing! and a brutally fast 6-days rider, including the classic road-race special test on the Isle of Man.

As for the idea of a "Paul" shirt, I wanted to chime in. I think it is a great idea whose time has certainly come. Thank you Bob for putting it out there. I look forward to that.

Mike

Dale Fisher

The 2016 Carl Cranke shirts should be available for ordering around July 25th.  They need to have a couple photographs taken and added to the merchandise page.  Cost will be $25 plus shipping for all sizes Medium to 2XL.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry