Sunday August 21st CALVMX

Started by VICTOR MONZ, August 16, 2016, 02:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VICTOR MONZ

CALVMX is racing the "Big Boy" track at Glen Helen Sunday....I will race my "super secret" 71.9 Berkshire 100 in the Classic and my 2013 KTM SX 150 in the Ironman.

Should be lots of fun !

Victor

jeff greenberg

Victor..... Here's to hoping that you don't hit a "false" neutral half way up Mount Saint Helen !    Good luck! Sounds like fun.
Jeff

VICTOR MONZ

Jeff.  I usually leave it in 2nd(course my secret weapon 100cc  has the juice)and wind it up all she'll go, the KTM SX 150 can do it on the back wheel, through a couple gears....the challenge is going down the other side on the 72 - 100 Berkshire.

Good to hear from you.....I just bought a Mint 400 which should have no problems on this track !  If I can hang on, I am only 150# dripping wet !

tooclose racing

Victor  - next time I'm on the West Coast (family in LA), can I borrow a bike?  : -)

Would sooo love to do any of these tracks.

Also - will Catalina ever happen again?

Good luck with your weekend.  Got to believe that Berkie is going to work pretty hard!

VICTOR MONZ

Great Day at Glen Helen, we raced the REM track as a series of youngsters flying high on the big track.

I raced my KTM 150 2nd place expert GP 150, Penton Berkshire was there for show and got lots of interest.....the Penton sure is a sexy machine, it was a winner just being there, looking good.

Victor