John Penton on Speed Vision

Started by iliketoride, January 03, 2001, 11:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iliketoride

Hey! did anybody see the piece on the Man and the Machine "PENTON"? I must have missed the origional showing but Bike Week host Dave Despain reviews the best video clips from the 2000 shows, next thing i know they're talkin Pentons and how Johns Vision and bikes  revolutionized the off road motorcycle. I think it will probably air again sometime this week or weekend. Later....

Mark Annan

This interview has been mentioned before.  What network/program did you see it on?  speedvision, motoweek,  etc.?  I would like to see it some time.
Thanks, Mark

iliketoride

Hello Mark, I saw the program on the Speedvision (F4-11)network show called Bike Week. I have a C-Band satelite system so i 'm not sure if times are the same as networks. Try Speedvision Network website @ //WWW.speedvision.com (i think)

Mark Annan

Darn,  I don't have speedvision on my dish system. Guess it's time for an upgrade.  Thanks,  Mark

gooey

mark,, maybe you wanna re-check ...

channel 607 on Directv

,, I didnt think I had Speedvision, either, but  was just re-doing some channel lists and there is was .. I havent seen any evidence of the John Penton show,, but maybe if someone sees it coming,,, they could help us out ???  

Maybe this'll help you ... I hope