Las Vegas Mecum Auction

Started by Richard Colahan, May 15, 2017, 09:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Colahan

The big January Las Vegas auctions usually have a few dirt bikes mixed in. Not so the June auction coming up.
I've never seen so many vintage Huskys, CZ's, Greeves, Puchs, Zundapps and more up for auction.
Including quite a few "celebrity" bikes...where the prospective buyer better make sure the documentation passes muster!

https://www.mecum.com/motorcycles/

Even if not in the market (I'm not...) fun to look through what is offered.

Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA
Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA

firstturn

Thanks Richard as I had missed this one.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dale Fisher

A virtual Husky-pa-looza with bikes owned by just about every celebrity possible [8D]

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Kip Kern

Me, I would jump on the Jawa ISDT, love them ugly things!

checkcrew

yes Kip that Jawa would be a good catch, but how many Zundapp 100 ISDT bikes ever come on the market, not many to none [8D]
lots of good stuff there !!!

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Kip Kern

Mike

Have one (Zundapp ISDT) in the shop now ready for restoration, need a taillight and exhaust heat shield, any ideas?  Hope things are good your way!

checkcrew

Kip, the tail light assy. is a CEV, very similar to the Steel Tanker assy., the pipe guard material is the same material that the 67 to 69 Sachs enduro bikes used, chrome with 8mm squares, i have a 68 with 1576 origional miles on it, got a leed on it at a newly aquired Honda dealership on Staten Island, NY., they thought it was an old SL 90 [8D], it even has it origional NJ street title and tools in the tank bag, i will send you pics i have on file of mine, please send me an email and i will reply back,
things are some what better and i will be at Mid ohio this year,

regards.

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]