'76/'77 MC5 125 For Sale

Started by metalkfab, September 10, 2017, 11:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

Rebuilt motor.Rebuilt/painted Frame w/Ceriani Leading Axle Forks and Air Box.Great Seat w/rear fender.Tank(needs clean and petcocks).NOS Items:Side Covers,Front Fender,Pipe.All Custom S.S. Footpegs.Have Front and Rear Wheels(KTM Conical front hub and correct rear wheel,need rebuilt,rims and spokes are Good).Lectron Carb (needs rebuilt and fitted).Needs ignition/all electrics,cables,bars,levers and throttle,tubes and tires,chain and sprockets.I don't have the time to finish this beauty. Was going to be one of my Post Vintage racers.Any interest? Pictures available.

tooclose racing

I can vouch for how good looking these bikes are and how great they handle (love my MC175), but gosh will you need to flog the crap out of that motor. [8D]

firstturn

Wish I had the time to restore this one as it is one of the prettiest bikes ever built.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

metalkfab

Are you guys just trying to make me feel bad ?

G Ellis

I am interested in the 125. Where are you located and some photos please. [email protected]

firstturn

No fun here just appreciate all your wonderful parts you turned out over the years to help so many Penton owners.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

metalkfab

We're Good Ron. Being a POG member has been the Best. Amazing,Wonderful friendships!

Rocket

Karl
Would you send me some pictures please?
[email protected]

Thanks
Rod G

Nick

Karl, I'd like some pictures too.  [email protected]  I think I may have sold this to you something like 10 years ago.

metalkfab

Thank You for ALL the inquiry's. Bike has been SOLD.