ISDT Reunion Ride Reception

Started by Mark Annan, September 03, 2002, 04:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Annan

Classic Motorcycles LLC will be the site of an informal reception/open house on Thursday evening before the 6th Annual ISDT Reunion Ride.  It will be hosted by Dave Mungenast and the Mungenast automotive family.  

Thursday October 24th, 2002
6:00 P.M. until ????

Classic Motorcycles llc
5625 Gravois Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63116
(314) 481-1291
[email protected]
http://www.classicmotorcyclesllc.com/

Features of the evening:

John Penton & Family
Dick Mann
Dave Mungenast's personal collection of cycles
and memorabilia    (emphasis on ISDT items)
Bob Andersohn's collection of Steel Tank Pentons
  (restored by Kip Kern)
The "Husky" room
Many ISDT Veterans
Mystery Guest
 (hint: he has written books about two of the honored guests)

If you have any questions or comments contact Becky at Classic

This should be a very interesting side trip to all those that can make it.  There are quite a few interesting motorcycles and pieces of memorabilia at Dave's "museum".  This will also be a good opportunity to meet some heroes of the sport and collect a few autographs.  Classic is less than an hour north of the Reunion Ride site.

For those needing to find there way to Classic Motorcycles here is some info to help out.  Classic is located in the south west part of St. Louis city on the north side of Gravois between Bates and Cologne, (nearest major cross street is Kingshighway, about .75 mile west of Classic).  Gravois runs south-west north-east roughly parallel to I-55.  To get there from I-40 or I-44 take Kingshighway south (about 3 miles south of I-44) to Gravois east (left).  It is ahead about .75 mile on the left, 2 blocks past Christy Blvd.  To get there from I-55 north-bound take River Des Peres Blvd/Carondelet north (left) about 1.25 miles to Gravois east (right).  Classis is ahead about 1.5 miles.  From I-55 south-bound  take Germania north (right)  about 1.25 miles to Gravois east (right).  Classic is ahead about 1.5 miles.  Parking can be a challenge in the immediate area around Classic so be prepared to circle around a bit and walk a block or two.  Christy Blvd. would be a good place to park, especially if you are pulling a trailer.  

Watch this space for more info as it becomes available.

Hope to see some of you there.

Regards,  Mark

Dwight Rudder

Mark, I will be there !
Dwight

7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.