Penton Forum, The Next Step......

Started by DKWRACER, October 04, 2002, 07:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

Friends, there was mention on our forum for a storage space proposed by John D., these dreams can come true...I find it difficult to recall all of the very special topics and "true to life" finds, that are most valuable....
Some include the topics about paint and colors to match
Others include techie goodies that are true to form....
And so I propose that this is a very good idea... If we have contacts for certain parts and the like we should proceed...the idea impresses me, imagine going to a special site that has links to simple Word documents broken down by categories, WOW what a concept, the sky is the limit!!!

What do you think?

Tom Brosius

Thomas Brosius

john durrill

Tom,
 we have a space on Yahoo. Its just for POGERS. and only for articles and infromation to help restoration. Its about 50 Megs of free storage. Its the groups to use as a  library. Anyone in the group can store files pertaining to our Pentons on it.
We can even do chat rooms with voice their.
That can be helpfull if someone is i need of advice in real time.
 Its not a forum like our penton owners group. just another resource to help each other out with.
when the ISDTR is over i have some pipe specs that will be posted. I have the lengths of the cones just need the time to convert them to the height through the center. thats what a sheet metal shop will need for you to get the pieces rolled .
Just need more input from you POGERS to help fill in the files. we have some things on their now.
John & Peter

dirtbike

Maybe I'm all wrong about this but are you looking for web space ?
I can offer that for free, all you ever want!
Anybody that would like to set up a enthusists site can contact me at [email protected]
for free web-space, web-mail and FTP access.