Penton Trials Parts Wanted

Started by Cal Alexander, December 02, 2017, 02:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cal Alexander

I'm working to resurrect yet another wounded Wassell Trials. Guess I'm growing very fond of these beautiful misfits. Since so very few were made its getting tough to locate parts. I'm missing a few key pieces to complete this latest bike. Let me know if you have any of these items that you want to part with. Thanks - Cal

- Muffler with or without the heat shield
- Airbox
- Chain Guard
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

firstturn

I am at a race today and will check with a guy that has a Mudlark to see if he will part with his extra parts?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Oldebonz

BUNCH OF PENTON TRIALS STUFF ON EBAY,ROUGH LOOKING BUT...

Lew Mayer

I have a less than perfect chain guard. Contact by email and I'll send you photos.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Cal Alexander

Many Thanks to Ron and Lew for your help locating this hard to find stuff. Was able to locate a Muffler and Chain Guard. Still looking for an airbox in anyone has one to spare.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Lew Mayer

An air box in my experience, has been "unobtanium". I have never seen one for sale. If I could weld aluminum, I'd make them and sell them.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Cal Alexander

I had also thought that I could make an attempt at fabricating an airbox if I'm unable to scrounge one up. I know a good aluminum welder.

Lew, did you receive my emails I sent through this web site? I'd like to get your mailing address if possible.                          Thanks - Cal
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Lew Mayer

No, I didn't get your emails, Cal.
Now I see the problem. My verizon account is no longer active since Verizon got out of the email business. Try [email protected].

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer