POG at York

Started by Richard Colahan, January 14, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Colahan

This may have been a previous posting...sorry if I missed it...

Is POG doing a display at the York swap meet?

Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA
Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA

Paul Danik

Hi Richard,

Yes, there will be a POG display at the York swap meet. Allen Brown and Mike Slate have been very helpful in getting things arranged.

We have now been allotted some additional space and want to extend an invitation to any Penton owners who would like to be a part of the display to bring their machines and join in the fun....Wassells trials machines in any of their configurations and Kenny Roberts Penton flat trackers are welcome too !

We plan on setting up on Saturday as much as possible. If anyone has any questions please just send me an email if you wish. I am planning on traveling to York on Friday and will be off line once I leave Mars.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Paul

LeeBuff

It's less than one week till the largest indoor vintage cycle show & swap meet on the east coast at York Pa. This event is put on by The Potomac Vintage Riders each year in January. The show will take place on Sunday, January 28 at the large Utz arena in the York fairgrounds. Come out bring your Penton bike to display enjoy the day shopping for your much needed parts and bench racing at the POG booth.
See you there, Lee Buffenmyer

Paul Danik

Greetings,

Great news, John Penton will be traveling to York to join in the festivities at the Potomac Vintage Riders event. How incredible it is that fifty years after the introduction of his history changing Penton Sportcycle that John will be a part of the kick off event celebrating that milestone, and at a most appropriate venue.

The Potomac Vintage Riders have provided the Penton Owners Group with a large area to display Penton motorcycles and memorabilia at what is an incredible event. Much, much more than just a swapmeet, the York event is a true vintage motorcycle "happening".

If you have an item that you would like to have John sign be sure to bring it along. Having observed John Penton at numerous events over the years, I can say with great confidence that it gives John as much pleasure to meet you, hear your story and sign your item, as it gives you to meet "The Man" himself, John Penton.

Paul

LeeBuff

Hey everyone the weather looks good for this weekend at the York meet with 50 + degrees and a "chance" of rain Sat. night to Sunday morning.
If you have a Penton to show at the POG display bring it along to show the history of Penton Sportcycles and help kickoff the 50th year celebration. Come out and show your"PENTON PRIDE".  
See you there, Lee Buffenmyer

fischercycle

Hello, We had over 4ths.lookers on ebay  for this ONE OF A KIND  PENTON HIRO, IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND THE YORK SWAP MEET, THE BIKE WILL BE AT THE PENTON DISPLAY,SEE YA THERE, JAKE ('[8D]')