Two Wheel Power Hour

Started by Paul Danik, March 25, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Greetings,

One of the many highlights of the Penton 50th. Anniversary Celebration was the live broadcast from the event of the Two Wheel Power Hour by POG member Larry Ward. The Penton Owners Group is very much appreciative of all of Larry's efforts over the years and the live broadcast from the 50th. will surely be remembered by all who attended the event.

For any of you who missed the event, Larry Ward turned the mike over to Larry Maiers who interviewed Jack, Jeff and Tom Penton, Carl Cranke and then John Penton.

Fortunately the Two Wheel Power Hour broadcasts are archived and can be accessed through their website. I have provided the link below to the Two Wheel Power Hour webpage. If you click on Podcasts and then select the Two Wheel Power Podcasts you can access the broadcasts.

https://570wkbn.iheart.com/onair/two-wheel-power-hour-17495/

Thanks again Larry...:D

Paul

Wardie

It was our pleasure to be on hand for this historic event! The 2 Wheel Power Hour airs every Tuesday at 6pm on 570 AM WKBN. If you are out of our coverage area you can access  the show through the  iHeart Radio App. or on your computer by typing in //www.570wkbn.com

Every show is podcast so you can also go back and listen to the broadcast at your leisure!

Roy Dyckman hosts of Touring and Travel segment while Bob Wentzel handles all off Road Riding and Competition Reports. Michael Marino (now with the AMA) had hosted the Road Racing Coverage and we're hoping the AMA will allow him to be a part of the show in the future.

With close to 20 years of continuous coverage it is America's longest running motorcycle show.

Again Paul , The Pentons and all thanks again it was a day to remember! Larry Ward

Paul Danik

Greetings,

I was contacted by a gentleman who had an issue trying to listen to the Podcast of the anniversary show. Just curious to know if any of you folks have had any issues or have had any success? I just tried it now and had no issues.

Thanks,
Paul