1997 Ltd Edition KTM Jackpiner Blue Plastics

Started by stevestav, December 08, 2017, 01:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevestav

Hi Gang,
I'm looking for any blue plastics or graphics for my "JACKPINER" 30 year Anniversary Edition 1997 KTM EXC200 restoration. I know there has to be some pieces sitting on a dusty shelf in a back room somewhere! Please help me find them! Any ideas or leads will be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Steve Stavrakakis  209-606-3718

Cal Alexander

Hi Steve, you might want to reach out to Skip Page. We reproduced this graphics kit for the 1997 Commemorative Jackpiner about a year ago. Skip paid my son who owns a Powersports Graphics business to redraw and reproduce three sets of Jackpiner decals. Not sure if Skip still has any of these kits available. They are exact reproductions made from premium materials rated for off road use.

If Skip has used his up we can make some more. If you want them mounted on new or used plastic we can arrange that as well.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Canyon

Matt at core graphics  is able to reproduce the 1997 jackpine Graphics's you can contact him at 336 818 2888  ask for Matt

generalbay

i have a complete set of blue plastic with graphics kit. i bought these new at the end of 1997 as replacement plastic for my jackpiner from my local KTM dealer, the owners of these bikes were the only ones who could order the blue plastic and graphics kit. but i never needed to use them. they have been in a plastic storage container in my bedroom closet since 1997. i also have new complete seat. if interested let me know, can send you pictures.

pentons4ever

Jason Smith

PM sent. I'm still looking for a headlight shell & rear fender. Thanks to all. Jason

Jason Smith

Just an update to this thread generalbay has since sold his blue plastics.
If anyone has a blue headlight shell or blue rear fender please pm me.  Also if anyone needs a 1998 stock KTM 200 seat for your 97 Jackpiner I have one that I'm willing to part with. Thanks

Darrell Szlachetka

Quotequote:Originally posted by pentons4ever

If u still need blue plastics let me know

what do you have for plastics available?

Dale Fisher

Ebay seller is member Cal Alexander's son Shane.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships - POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Jason Smith

Thank you for the new headlight shell Darrell. Much appreciated.