New to group

Started by Tom Watkins, January 18, 2019, 08:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Watkins

Good morning all.  I had the privilege of meeting John and Jack last August at a WWII re-enactment. I never would have imagined that the chance meeting would turn into me owning the Penton R&D Machine shop (Uncle Ted's machine shop) but it did!  The machines are in Youngstown, OH and will be kept together. Im currently setting up the shop within my CNC shop and expect to have them powered next week. Once things settle in I'll be making parts for my WWII hobby and would love to make parts to support the Penton legacy; how cool would it be to have replacement parts made on the exact machines prototype and field replacement parts were made back in the day!  This is not a sales ad, non CNC machining is my hobby and I simply want to inform the group of the option coming soon.  Excited and trying to figure out how I'm going to explain to my wife when I drag a project bike home; it's coming, I can feel it. Take care and thanks for the add.

Regards,
Tom Watkins

hankthecrank

Good morning Tom. Welcome to the group and thanks for your interest and offer of support for these fine machines. Many more will be gratefulas parts supplies dwindle. Thanks again! Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

Larry Perkins

Very cool !  Welcome Tom!

Larry P

hankthecrank

Good morning Tom. Welcome to the group and thanks for your interest and offer of support for these fine machines. Many more will be gratefulas parts supplies dwindle. Thanks again! Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

Larry Perkins

Very cool !  Welcome Tom!

Larry P

firstturn

Excellent Tom.  Welcome.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh