83-84 Husky motor parts—Any chance?

Started by Big Mac, December 18, 2018, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Seems like most Penton guys have a couple of old Husky's around too. Any help with an '83 or '84 250/500 complete clutch cover with kicker mechanism? Really just need a replacement for my sheared off kicker shaft, but would take the whole cover if one could be found. Much thanks,

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

KJDonovan

Jon,

Try Jake Fischer - He usually has what I need for Husky projects.

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

Big Mac

Thanks, I recognize the name, but the name of his shop or way to reach Jake Fischer? Nothing found by googling his name + husqvarna.  Thanks

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

Larry Perkins

He is kind of tough to get ahold of but a hell of a nice guy and in the day Hauled The Mail!

Larry P

KJDonovan

Jon,

His phone number is 412 999 1143.  Best time to get in touch is generally Sunday afternoons around 1PM.  Great guy to deal with and he has a wealth of knowledge!

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

Big Mac

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

Carl Hill

I dug up a husky cover with a kickstart mechanism in it. Not sure what it fits as I have never owned a Swedish bike. Must have been in with some Penton stuff I bought years ago. I can send you a photo if you can identify it that way?

Big Mac

Yes, should be able to ID it. Can you email a pic to [email protected] or by text 503-888-2851? Thanks, Jon

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR