Reunion Ride Numbers

Started by Mark Annan, October 17, 2002, 07:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Annan

Ok guys, it's almost here.  Today I got the confirmation card with my number on it (803).  See you all in a week.  Be sure to add your number to the database so we can ID all the POGers out on the trail.

If you have not received your confirmation by Monday's regular mail delivery contact  Ron Ribolzi 314-288-2833 or [email protected]

Edited by - Mark Annan on 10/17/2002  7:22:22 PM

Dwight Rudder

# 802 ( same as last year )
I will be riding a PUCH MC175GS ( with PENTON USA stickers on tank )
Cher'o,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Larry Perkins

Between pop-up ads and registration site hassles I did not have the patience to continue at the Yahoo site.  My ISDTR number is 221 and I will be on a 1977 MC5 in enduroized form. I never rode an ISDT but have 4 motorcycle National Championships.  One from 1974 and three from 2001.  I have also won 7 State titles on the motorcycle over the years.

Jesse will ride but has changed classes and I assume will get a Post-Vintage number upon arrival.  His current number is 421 but he will be on a 1976 MC5 also enduroized. He is an AHRMA National Cross-Country Champion from 2001.  So far he has no ISDT experience either but he is 17 and I am trying to get him to attempt to qualify so the door is open yet.

Dennis Jones

#512 1973 175 Jackpiner

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

scott brogan

No patience here also. #219 77 MC5 enduroized. See you all soon.

john durrill

Mark,
 Peter will be on a 1975 175 # 211 and i have the 1973 Sachs175/KTM Six-days # 510.
John & Peter

rob w

Hey all, I've just been informed that my pre-entry (sent mid-aug.) has'nt been found yet. I'm told no problem, I'm still in there, just won't have a number until friday. Better late than never.
 I started building my bike around the 4th of this month, the lower end of the motor was'nt gone through, but it was a complete piece by piece rebuilding, most every part I could replace with new, I did. I just finished putting the chain on, and I'm ready to start it for the first time in the morning. I've been working on it full time, about 7 hours a day for about 11 days, the cost of the parts and services is now at about $1775 maybe a bit more.  
It turned out like a brand new Penton, only better. I'll have to break the engine in tomorrow (tues.). Pack on wed. and hit the road thurs. I can't believe it.
See ya'all there.
Bob Wardlow
1975 Penton 400
Blue Ford van, MI.

lobo6y

Late night rebuild, quick break in and on to the enduro/event next day.....AHHH, I remember those times!    You're ahead with a whole day of break in!!!
Darn I'm jealous of you all who are going this year- I WILL make it next year!
Best of luck!
dave

metalkfab

Lazy as hell ! My starting number is 519.I'll be running a '75 125.