Mid Ohio

Started by JamesHorwatt, July 09, 2019, 08:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHorwatt

Thank you to the Penton Owners Group for the gracious hospitality over the weekend at VMD. It was great talking and seeing everyone. Plus the food prepared by the great Chef Dale Buehner was outstanding as usual. See y'all next month. Thanks again Jim :D

Thanks Jim
Thanks Jim

1975 175 Cross County
1972 Six-day
1971 Berkshire 100
Secretary Penton Owners Group.

rob brown

I had a great time at Mud-Ohio:)  It is always good to make it there. I was trying to sell some bikes, so I didn't get to spend much time at Pentonville. I was able to shake John's hand and wish him well, which is always the highlight of my time there. Thanks to Mike Winter for helping to sell my Mint, as well as Larry Perkins for some info and timely calls! Both the Mint and Berkshire went to local folks, whom I hope will become part of this great group. My 250 came home rather forlorn in that nobody wanted him, as he is in pretty rough shape. Maybe it is time to part him out, though I hate doing it.

I hope the powers that be consider the 4th as part of their planning for next year. Tough time to make it there. At least I had no flats:)

Dale Sonnenschein

Rob, can you send me some pics of your 250 please?
[email protected]
Thanks
Dale