2019 Barber Vintage/ Friday Party Event

Started by Patton, July 19, 2019, 09:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patton

Just paid for a seat at the dinner where Mr. Penton will be the Honored guest that Friday night.

Who else will be there?

Thanks in advance, we'll try to get a table together...

RP

Dale Fisher

Friday night Barber is holding The Motorcycles by Moonlight fundraising event.  Tickets are limited.  I considered ordering four until....

https://851854387.planningpod.com/

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships - POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Patton

Dale, you "considered ordering four until...."

Yep, at $150 each, $600 total it would be a really big commitment. So, I've got my one seat and I'll look for you there?
No, not a real family kinda event.

Maybe we can use this post to see who else can make it.

Patton

By the way,thanks for providing the link. My computer skills are lacking.

RP

Dale Fisher

Al, Samantha, and I will be joining in on the fun.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships - POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Patton

Patton

There is another thread (Kip Kern) that talks about general attendance at Barber for the weekend.

No doubt Mr. John and family/friends will have a table at the forefront for the Friday night party.

Looking to join/meet others at the Friday night dinner. Likely lots of time to meet and mingle.
Come on and join in.

RP

tooclose racing

I am posting all my Barber questions/comments under the "Kip Kern" topic.  Hotel room reserved, tentatively going.  Just saying.

Not sure I will buck up for the wonderful Friday night event discussed here.

Larry Perkins

I would love to go Friday night but man that is a lot of dough!

Larry P

skiracer

ditto that.....

Quotequote:Originally posted by Larry Perkins

I would love to go Friday night but man that is a lot of dough!

Larry P

1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

tooclose racing

Holy Poop.  That is some amazing stuff.  Maybe kinda surprised at some of the riders floundering at various minutes - maybe a wide variety of talent/skills signs up for the "back" rows?  But Quinn is awesome, no doubt.

Larry Perkins

tooclose methinks you commented to the wrong post.  :D

Larry P

tooclose racing

Update for POG attendees at Barber, I have to throw in the towel - cannot DO this historic year. Very key partner in crime cannot get time off, this was always a big haul from upstate NY.

Next year, most of my posse will be retired from full time work and capable of a bit more "roaming".  For Barber in particular - we have all done a blood oath to set aside one complete day for the museum.

So Ski-racer (James), won't have an opportunity to "show" you the trail this year. :D Too bad, 'Piner and MC5 are ready and fast - I'm the only thing that slows them down.

Have fun everyone. And make sure Our Legend (Mr. Penton) and his sons get their due.

skiracer

Sorry to hear the bad news Bob.  I was looking forward to seeing you; it has been a while.  Hope all is well, and enjoy the winter!

Quotequote:Originally posted by tooclose racing

Update for POG attendees at Barber, I have to throw in the towel - cannot DO this historic year. Very key partner in crime cannot get time off, this was always a big haul from upstate NY.

Next year, most of my posse will be retired from full time work and capable of a bit more "roaming".  For Barber in particular - we have all done a blood oath to set aside one complete day for the museum.

So Ski-racer (James), won't have an opportunity to "show" you the trail this year. :D Too bad, 'Piner and MC5 are ready and fast - I'm the only thing that slows them down.

Have fun everyone. And make sure Our Legend (Mr. Penton) and his sons get their due.

1976 Penton 175 XC
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Patton

The "Kip Kern" thread has the Barber schedule.

I look forward to seeing/meeting many of you there.

RP