Wanted - Bing 1/27/17 Carb

Started by johnbowman, December 03, 2019, 09:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnbowman

I'm trying to find a Bing 1/27/17 carb for my 1972 Penton Six Day 125 project. Does anyone have a good used one that they would sell?

I got one with the project, but it is in really bad shape.

Thanks,

John

Larry Perkins

I do but am in the hospital and could not get to it till later next week.

Larry P

johnbowman

Quotequote:Originally posted by Larry Perkins

I do but am in the hospital and could not get to it till later next week.

Larry P

Larry,

I am really sorry to hear that you are still in the hospital. I hope that you get well soon!

If you wouldn't mind getting back to me on the carb when you get home, I would appreciate it. How much do you want for it?

Thanks,

John

Larry Perkins

Will probably get discharged next week.  Have been Here 22 Days.

Do you want one rebuilt and ready to bolt on with good slide and jets or a complete carb that will probably need going through?

Larry P

johnbowman

Will probably get discharged next week.  Have been Here 22 Days.

Do you want one rebuilt and ready to bolt on with good slide and jets or a complete carb that will probably need going through?

Larry P

Depends on the price, but I'd rather get one that's ready to go. If there is a big difference in price, I might need the complete carb that needs some love.

I hope that you get to escape the hospital next week. That's a long time to be in the hospital. My wife is an OR nurse. I hope that you are in good hands.

Larry Perkins

I get $150 plus shipping for one ready to go and $75 for a core one plus shipping.

Larry P

johnbowman

I get $150 plus shipping for one ready to go and $75 for a core one plus shipping.

Larry P

I'll take one that's ready to go, please.

Larry Perkins

johnbowman

What is your zip code?

Larry P