Neat Web Site

Started by Rocket, January 15, 2001, 09:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket

Ran across this sight, can't speak the language, but the pictures are cool.
http://web.tiscalinet.it/ktm70pages/sommario.htm
Rocket

gooey

WOW Rocket !  Cool site indeed !

Goes a ways towards answering som of us newbies' questions on how close the other countries' KTM's were to the USA's Pentons, huh ???

Kurt ... looks like that long travel 125 in the anni 74-76 pix has "our" pipe ???

maybe this link'll work for you !

http://web.tiscalinet.it/ktm70pages/k125mc-76.jpg

1973 Jackpiner 175,          my  "real" name is Mark McGrew, my friends call me Gooey,, Please,, call me Gooey!

Edited by - gooey on 01/15/2001  10:49:32 PM

Heinz Raidel

there's a 400 at this site that looks alot like one on the pog site...

\\"Sometimes the only mark we make in life is in our shorts.\\"

Chris Brown

Definately a cool site. I've never seen so many pictures of old KTM's (they look like Pentons to me)

Yes, I was surprised to see both of my bikes up there. Shocked, I guess you could say. It looks like they lifted them right off Ely's site.
Oh well, happy viewing to the rest of the world!
Chris

Heinz Raidel

a closer look shows shows they thieved an entire section from Mr. Ely's site.  Still some really unique photos in other sections.

\\"Sometimes the only mark we make in life is in our shorts.\\"

gooey

good attitude, Chris !

I guess w/ bikes as nice as yours, its fun to show 'em off ....

Some folks might get angry,, I know I was a lil dissapointed, I allowed a guy to use a pic of my  pickup on his website, and it showed up in several other places,, I guess I thought it would have been nice if they at least would have ASKED,, but I like your attitude a WHOLE lot better than my initial response !

1973 Jackpiner 175,          my  "real" name is Mark McGrew, my friends call me Gooey,, Please,, call me Gooey!

Rocket

Glad you guys enjoyed the site.  I thought the pipes were pretty cool, glad Penton didn't import them here, awfully noisy as I remember from my HD Baja days.
Heinz, how are you getting along with the 250 that you bought in Illinois?  Hopefully
as well as you expected.
Rocket