Blackwater 100 Memorabilia

Started by JamesHorwatt, March 11, 2020, 04:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHorwatt

Good evening all,As a young lad I was always interested in Enduros and Motocross racing. And as of late the legendary Black Water 100 has been on my mind.
So, I got to thinking :DI would start collecting items from the race. If anyone has info or items from the race I would be very much interested in purchasing them. So start looking through those old boxes laying around. And I'm willing to bet Paul Danik has some interesting memorabilia in his possession....Just saying!!!!

Thanks Jim

1975 175 Cross County
1972 Six-day
1971 Berkshire 100
Secretary Penton Owners Group.
Thanks Jim

1975 175 Cross County
1972 Six-day
1971 Berkshire 100

Timothy Walls

The ultimate piece in that collection would be a Blackwater 100 pinball machine made by Bally in 1988 ( so just Google it )I had one for a while and it was great fun ! Great way to relive the race and not get muddy .

Timothy Walls
Timothy Walls

Timothy Walls

Note : If you check out TNT #909 Blackwater 100 on Youtube you will see a short clip from the race and a younger Larry Maiers .

Timothy Walls
Timothy Walls

JamesHorwatt

I've seen the Pinball Machines...And I will check out the younger version of Mr. Larry Maiers too.

Thanks Jim

1975 175 Cross County
1972 Six-day
1971 Berkshire 100
Thanks Jim

1975 175 Cross County
1972 Six-day
1971 Berkshire 100

hanksie

Jim, Maybe try Davey Coombs at Racer X,as his late,great father Dave was the promoter of the early Blackwaters,if not all of them.My last time there was 1977 where we all got dated BW lapel pin's.Sorry,can't part with that one.Best of luck on your search,  Bill