Henryetta Ahrma national

Started by Mickey Sergeant, October 08, 2020, 10:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Sergeant

any one going to the Henryetta Ahrma national?

johnbowman

I'm planning on going. I'm also going to Hayes Farm.

Mickey Sergeant

Making trip from Oregon. I'm 2nd in points in +50 expert. We will see how it goes. Looking forward to meeting another pog member

johnbowman

Mickey,

Good luck in motocross! I'll be in cross country. If time allows, I'll come watch your race. Let's try to catch up with each other during the event.

I'm going to bring a Six Day and a Jackpiner. I'm number 901.

What are you riding? What's your number?

John

Mickey Sergeant

John
Same bikes. #36M
I'm hoping to get there early Friday morning to enjoy the whole weekend. Planning on attending the end of year banquet Sunday night and then heading out Monday morning

Mickey Sergeant

How quick plans can change. Not going to be able to go to Henryetta. Need to make a trip back to my parents in Illinois. Now to start plans for next years Ahrma nationals. Work on getting that classic 125 expert title and building my 74 1/2 Harescrambler project.

johnbowman

Quotequote:Originally posted by Mickey Sergeant

How quick plans can change. Not going to be able to go to Henryetta. Need to make a trip back to my parents in Illinois. Now to start plans for next years Ahrma nationals. Work on getting that classic 125 expert title and building my 74 1/2 Harescrambler project.

Mickey,

That's a bummer. I was looking forward to meeting you. Good luck with your travel and have fun getting those bikes ready.

John

johnbowman

Anyone else going to Henryetta this week?