PENTON Ornaments

Started by PentonGirl21, November 18, 2020, 10:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PentonGirl21

Hello all!

As the holidays are coming up I love decorating along with all things Penton. I combined these two factors with some Penton Ornaments I made. They are hand painted and super unique! I have one that is the Penton logo roughly 4 inches long. The others are "CMF" style bikes available in a Six Days, Berkshire, Golden Harescrambler, and a Jackpiner. Roughly 6 inches long. I can add a number on the side plate as well just for you! $20 a piece and $15 for every additional you buy. Shipping is free and paypal preferred. If you would like to see photos please email me at:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!
Samantha 21v

"Penton Ways, Every Day." -21v
\\"Penton Ways, Every Day.\\" -21v

johnbowman

Good morning, Samantha. I hope that you are doing well.

What a cool idea! I would like to get a Six Day ornament with the number 901. Is the email in the message the one that we use for PayPal payment?

Thanks,

John

PS.

I tried to respond earlier. I don't think that it went through.

johnbowman

Hello Samantha, this is John's wife Lori. He was telling me about your ornaments and I think we need to add a Berkshire AND a Penton ornament to his previous order! What a great way to spread Christmas cheer and the love of these Penton motorcycles! You go, girl! Have a great day!

Lori
901's Garage Assistant

PentonGirl21

Hello folks!

Yes my email is the same as my PayPal.
[email protected]

Would you like a number on the Berkshire as well?

I will put you down for a six days, Berkshire, and penton logo ornament!

Feel free to email me as well as I check that more often. If you send paypal be sure your shipping information is on there.

Thanks so much!!

johnbowman

Yes, number 901 on the Berkshire also, please. I'll PayPal you the money today.

Thanks!

Quotequote:Originally posted by PentonGirl21

Hello folks!

Yes my email is the same as my PayPal.
[email protected]

Would you like a number on the Berkshire as well?

I will put you down for a six days, Berkshire, and penton logo ornament!

Feel free to email me as well as I check that more often. If you send paypal be sure your shipping information is on there.

Thanks so much!!

PentonGirl21

John and Lori I got everything together going out tomorrow for you. Thank you again!

Emails have been sent to those others inquiring. Thank you!

mjeancola

These are so cool, Samantha!!! I love that you are making them! [8D]

Maria Jeancola
Maria Jeancola

PentonGirl21

Thanks lady! I'm loving that some of these are Christmas gifts for people. So cool!

marsattacks

I received my Jackpiner and it is awesome!  Come on guys there's still some time.  You won't be disappointed.
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike