1976 250 enduro

Started by Canadian Guy, July 06, 2021, 07:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canadian Guy

Greetings to all, does anyone have PDF's on a 1976 250 Enduro that would help me with a complete restoration I'm about to begin. Any help will be greatly appreciated. It's my first Penton and I'm grateful for your Owners Group and hope to be a contributing and worthy new member.

niknik

I'll take a look through my manuals and get back to you. I'm just now getting back to my shed full of bikes after many years. I have two 76's (a 125 and a 175) so I may not have the manual for the 250 but I'll check just in case. Also, about 20 years ago a dealership and service center was going out of business and I bought all of their microfiche slides so I have just about every manual for KTM's from the late 70's into the 90's as well, but they would need to be scanned.

niknik

I have the 1974 manual titled "Instructions for the Penton 175cc and 250cc Sports Motorcycle", but nothing for the 1976 models. I believe little changed from 74 to 76 though so much of of the info contained therein should be comparable. It's basically a condensed service manual. If you are unable to find a pdf file online I could scan it for you, just let me know.

Canadian Guy

Thank you very much, I have ordered some '76 info. If is not sufficient I'll get back to you.  Much appreciated.
Quotequote:Originally posted by niknik

I have the 1974 manual titled "Instructions for the Penton 175cc and 250cc Sports Motorcycle", but nothing for the 1976 models. I believe little changed from 74 to 76 though so much of of the info contained therein should be comparable. It's basically a condensed service manual. If you are unable to find a pdf file online I could scan it for you, just let me know.