KTM /Penton Parts

Started by Dr.2Stroke, May 26, 2002, 09:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.2Stroke

For remembering and for the new members on the POG: i carry more than 20 tons of used KTM /Penton Parts on stock,from 1973 to 2000,and also 1 ton of new NOS parts like pistons,con rod kits,crank cases,cylinders,bearings,gaskets,sprockets,fork sealrings,and different plastic parts and and and there is too less place here to count all items,but im sure being able to support you with parts,and if i dont have,i opened two new sources here in Europe having lots of old parts!delivering to USA no Problem!Best regards from Dr.2Stroke Reinhard Schrem,Zurich,Switzerland. EMail: [email protected]

skiracer

Dr,
I am looking for the following new or used parts for a 1976 250 MC-5:
complete seat, air intake boot, air cleaner, mag nut, mag case cover with bolts, both side covers.
Thanks, James

1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

dave

I tried to email you but I'm not sure it went threw? I am looking for a kickstart lever for a '76 penton 175cc bike.Do you have any or any leads on one? It is the smaller shaft size,it measures 1/2 inch in diameter. You can email me at [email protected] if you can help.  Thank you

Dr.2Stroke

i have a complete 1973 jackpiner 175 ccm engine,and also a complete crank (20/25 mm thickness)for this engine type,which has good threads and seal surfaces and a almost new con rod kit in it. also new pistons from 63,5 to 65 mm ,in both versions(short and long piston skirt). also new pistons for the 250 and 400. i have one 420 piston(85.5) and some 495 pistons from 92.25 to 92.75 .regards Dr.2stroke

Cappy

Dr 2 Stroke,
I'm looking for a fender set for a '74 250 KTM enduro (Eurpoean version).  Any in stock and if so how much?
Thanks,
Cappy

John Cappel

dirtbike

Do you have a original 48mm 100cc piston ?
If so, how much for sending it to sweden ?

//B Hahn, [email protected]

By the way ! I now run the ktm495 site at
//www.ktm495.mxbikes.com. Compile a list of your 495 pieces and I can publish it. 495 pistons seems hard to find these days

[email protected]

I am looking for an alum. gas tank as per the one sold by Hi-Point products. It must fit a 74 400 with the hi-breather frame. Please let me know if available.
           Thanks

Dr.2Stroke

1.about the piston ineed to check this out. guess im not having one.
2.about an aluminium gas tank. I have one in good condition,was from a 250 74 Enduro model with the "Le Mans" quick open gas cap. eMail me,and i let you know the price:
[email protected]

Mike Lenz

Dave, I have a new bottom piece. If you can find a good top piece and innerds you could make one. Top pieces were all the same.

[email protected]

Dr. 2 Stroke, For some reason Ican not get thru to you via e_-mail. I am interested in the gas tank ( alum.) Can you please try to E-mail me until I can figure out the problem? How much for the tank, can you send a picture.THanks, [email protected]

mmolyneux

DR.
i am looking for some older parts and wondering if you can help me out with a 1971 steel tank 125 six day complete exhaust pipe and silencer also looking for new original seat and swing arm please let me know the avalibility and cost

Keith

Do you have any of the later Sach's engine parts, pistons, cranks, etc...  This is for a 1978 Sachs GP 250.  For that matter, anything at all for this bike.  Or any of your european contacts have anything?

Keith

jamesbinion

i need a carb for a penton 125cc six day if you have one how much would it be with shipping and all

jamesbinion

i need a carb for a penton 125cc six day if you have one how much would it be with shipping and all

Larry Perkins

I have used small Bing carbs for $50 plus shipping off the shelf or ready to go for $100 plus shipping.  My e-mail is [email protected].