50th Anniversary of the 1973 ISDT event held in Dalton, MA

Started by ALB, October 26, 2022, 10:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALB

Greetings,
In case you have not heard, next year (2023) is the 50th anniversary of the ISDT event held in Dalton, MA and the first time this prestigious event was held in the USA.

If you were a spectator, a rider, or volunteer at the 1973 ISDT event held in Dalton, MA your help is needed. I am putting together a series of articles for the POG newsletters over the coming year. These articles are to celebrate the 50th anniversary of this historic event. I am looking for short stories about the experiences that anyone had who was at that event.

If you were there and would like to share call Alan Buehner at my work number 216-651-6559 or send me an email [email protected] 
Alan Buehner

Rain Man

Hi Al, hey there's a group I belong to on Facebook that may be able to help you with this? New England Vintage Enduro Fans. There is a lot of past NETRA members that were around then too
Hope this helps....
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

skiracer

Here is the latest info on the event in September....2023 ISDT Reunion Ride Info.jpg
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

KJDonovan

I figured I would bump this one up to the top seeing the event is next weekend - Who is going and what are you bringing?

I'll be there, planning on riding the 73 Jack Piner, and will probably bring some others along as well.
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

slvrbrdfxr

Bummed that I wasn't able to make it to the ride this year. Hope all went well for everyone. How about some some ride reports and pictures from some of you guys that were in attendance ? Thanks !
Dave McCullough

Rain Man

Well attended by Penton owners, especially Jackpiners!   the MX lineup posted had 7 pentons and 1 Ossa. It was pretty cool to meet a lot of you and ride too.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons