F/S 1975 Penton 175 Jackpiner

Started by slvrbrdfxr, July 10, 2023, 10:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slvrbrdfxr

For sale: 75 Penton 175 Jackpiner. Serial number 54 50583935, Engine serial number 5-5207927, Engine clock is 8/75. Freshly restored bike which runs/shift good and has the original watermelon style tank with original decals. Very nice exhaust pipe with a newly installed rear shroud section including new muffler packing. Bing 2/30/102 carb was vapor blasted and has new jets/needle/float bowl gasket. Headlight and taillight are operational. Most all of the hardware has been freshly zinc plating. Engine has all new seals/gaskets, the Elko 63.75mm piston was Swain coated and reinstalled with new rings. New rubber vibration dampeners installed in the cylinder at rebuild as well. Has new Preston Petty fenders/headlight mask, new left/right side number plates, new Magura waffle grips, rebuilt 200mm travel Ceriani front forks with new seals/dust wipers, rebuilt 10mm shaft Marzocchi piggyback rear shocks including all new seals/o-rings/rubber bumper plus new upper/lower mount bushings, new Kenda K760 Trakmaster front/rear tires with heavy duty tubes, new chain/sprockets, new seat cover, new no-Toil air filter element, rebuilt fuel valves on gas tank and nice Magura throttle and controls with shorty dogleg style levers. New HPI ignition system with 12v lighting capability. Bike is located in northeastern Oklahoma but I will also have the bike for sale at VMD Mid Ohio in a couple weeks. If you have an interest or questions please contact me via a direct email using my screen name here and adding @cox.net . Thanks for looking !

Dave McCullough

skiracer

Nice build Dave!  Best of luck on selling it...
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

JackD

slvrbrdfxr

Thanks for the compliments skiracer and JackD. Had tons of folks stop by to check out my bikes at Mid Ohio. The Jackpiner did not sell yet and is still available. JackD I sent you a private message through the sight. Thanks again for looking !
Dave McCullough

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Just a quick update to this thread and to bump it to the top of the list. This bike is still available for sale. Let me know if you're interested in the bike and are going to the upcoming AHRMA events at either Diamond Dons in TX or at Henryetta, OK. I'm currently not planning to be at those events but maybe we can arrange a meeting along the I-44 corridor or elsewhere if you'll be passing through or near the Tulsa area. Thanks for looking !
Dave McCullough

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Just wanted to update this ad and bump it to the top of the board. This bike is still available for sale and I can deliver it to VMD next month. I have a new pickup truck on order and so would like to sell this bike sometime soon. My original asking price was $5750 and am now lowering the asking price to $5450. Thanks for looking ! This bike has been sold.
Dave McC