Lectron Metering Rod

Started by SouthRider, August 02, 2024, 03:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthRider

Free to a good home - NOS Lectron Metering Rod #4-2. Found in my toolbox this week.

From the late 70's, prolly was for a Penton. We used to put a lot of Lectron's on at the dealership to solve jetting problems.

I want to send this to someone who will USE it, not SELL it. Give me an address and I'll mail it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

skiracer

Is the rod for the modern carb or the old style?  If it for the new, or current style I would be interested in it. 
Thanks, James
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Carl Hill

I have an old style Lectron carb that came on a Penton I bought. Couldn't get it to run well after adjusting the rod so I ended up putting a Bing on it. Guessing the metering rod was incorrect. May use it on a 78 250 if I can get parts.

SouthRider

The metering rod has been spoken for - Thanx Y'all!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax