Pictures/Brochures

Started by JD, January 29, 2001, 02:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD

Do you think it is possible to get a picture or brochure of both sides on all the Pentons made and post just so people like me would be able to see what the bike really looked like (brand new).

Just an idea... but a lot of work getting and posting.

JD

Chris Brown

There's quite a few of them at Ely's site:
http://w3.one.net/~bely/pog.htm

Chris.

JD

Chris,
That is close to what I was meaning.  I like how the wassel you can see both sides in one picture.

I also like your bike but I wish it was bigger and the other side was shown also.

I think there should be a way to re-organize into years then size.

Again I am only talking about "original looking" the rest of pictures could still be shown where they are.

Chris Brown

There are two picture series there of my 400 and Jackpiner. Both of them show both sides of the bikes. I'll send some of the 6days I'm doing when I get it done. I'll have a series from wreck to resto.

I like your idea of a model lineup for each year like the one for 1973 there. The Euro-site from one of the threads here shows a broad spread of years, although they are KTM's and not Pentons. I would like to see everyone post scans of factory brochures with photos of each model year. That way an album could be assembled. Any takers? :)

Barry Ely, where are you?

Chris