'74 250 harescrambler GP tank

Started by clayman, February 19, 2001, 06:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clayman

GP tank in mint cond. with nice tank belt and gas cap. very expensive repaint. Also for sale: 1972 fork set and tank belt.(503)391-6922. can email digital photos. serious only, please.

Chris MacAllister

I'm looking for a tank for my 1975 Harescrambler.  Is yours the enduro or MX model?  Is it complete with petcocks?  Why was it repainted?  Can you send me an e-mail photo?
Thanks,
Chris

Jeff Anthony

How much are you asking for the tank? Also what is the difference between a "74" tank and a "75" tank?

clayman

Quotequote:
How much are you asking for the tank? Also what is the difference between a "74" tank and a "75" tank?

clayman

Quotequote:
Quotequote:

I'm not sure what the difference is between the '74 and '75 GP tanks? Would need at least $300 for tank, cap and belt (all very nice), but would need to email you a photo of the tank if you are interested in it. It has a $150 paint job, equivilant to a nice custom helmet paint job. Painted fire-engine red. (503) 391-6922.

Bob

<<  Also what is the difference between a "74" tank and a "75" tank?  >>

The 74 tank is narrower underneath where it straddles the frame. They're not interchangeable.

Bob