Wanted yellow plastic fenders!

Started by crash carden, May 05, 2003, 12:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash carden

Hello, I am looking for a set of yellow plastic fenders that will fit a 73 Penton Jackpiner. The rear fender needs to be a enduro style,so I can mount plates, and a tail light, plus I like the enduro look. Until recently UFO made a universal set of plastic fenders in yellow with enduro style rear fender.They still offer the front in yellow but not the rear.Does anybody have a set, or a rear enduro style in yellow they would like to sell? Any brand of fender would be fine as long as it will fit and is a enduro style rear and yellow in color,and in new condition if possible. However I see UFO offers the style I want in blue or white. Does anyone know if the UFO blue would match Penton blue? Or could I paint the white plastic set, and would the paint stay on? I just don't want to put on plain white fenders if I have a choice. Thanks for any help, Crash.

Larry Perkins

I have a couple of NOS Petty enduro rear in yellow.  E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Dwight Rudder

Crash, We usually used white fenders on the bikes then. Only a few used ugly yellow or blue. Silver was a popular aftermarket color to replace medal fenders also.
Cher'o,

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Larry Perkins

I have a couple of NOS Petty enduro rear in yellow.  E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Dwight Rudder

Crash, We usually used white fenders on the bikes then. Only a few used ugly yellow or blue. Silver was a popular aftermarket color to replace medal fenders also.
Cher'o,

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.