Ceriani rear shocks, FREE!

Started by Randy Kirkbride, May 04, 2003, 06:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Kirkbride

I have the original Ceriani rear shocks that came on my '75 Six Days. Seals are bad but shocks are complete with springs. If anyone could use any parts from them, they're free if you pay the shipping. I hate to throw them away but I need to do some spring cleaning.
email [email protected]
Randy

Shocks are now gone.  Thanks

Edited by - Randy Kirkbride on 05/04/2003  7:02:53 PM

Kip Kern

Randy,  Any luck on getting the "Made In Austria" decals made?

Randy Kirkbride

Not yet, Kip.  He bought a new style printer and is still trying to perfect the process. He returned your original decal after he scanned it, so if you need it, I have it here. I'll be checking with him later in the week and I'll let you know if any updates.  Randy

Mike Lenz

I want the shocks. I am one day going to restore a 74 for show. Email frt charge to [email protected]
Thanks!

Randy Kirkbride

Sorry Mike, the shocks were snatched up the dat I posted it.
Randy

metalkfab

Are Ceriani shocks rebuildable? One of mine needs new seals.They are gas charged,Is that a problem?

Randy Kirkbride

Hi Karl,
I don't think those were rebuildable.

Kip Kern

Randy,  Any luck on getting the "Made In Austria" decals made?

Randy Kirkbride

Not yet, Kip.  He bought a new style printer and is still trying to perfect the process. He returned your original decal after he scanned it, so if you need it, I have it here. I'll be checking with him later in the week and I'll let you know if any updates.  Randy

Mike Lenz

I want the shocks. I am one day going to restore a 74 for show. Email frt charge to [email protected]
Thanks!

Randy Kirkbride

Sorry Mike, the shocks were snatched up the dat I posted it.
Randy

metalkfab

Are Ceriani shocks rebuildable? One of mine needs new seals.They are gas charged,Is that a problem?

Randy Kirkbride

Hi Karl,
I don't think those were rebuildable.