*** News Flash *** VMD Photos Posted On Website

Started by Bill Smith, July 26, 2003, 09:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Smith

If you get a chance, check out the 2003 Penton Owners Group - Vintage Motorcycle Days Photo Gallery.  Also thanks to Don Roth for contributing images for this event.

http://www.pentonusa.org/photos/default.asp

Bill & Karen

crash carden

Hello Bill, nice job on the picture's, good coverage of the events.I enjoyed them.   Thank you!

Doug Wilford

Outstanding, exceeding all expectations,Thank you Karen and Bill.   Marvelous,great, super!!  : )

Mark Annan

I agree.

Looks great!!  I wish I was there this year.  

tomale

Thanks Bill for the Pictures,
I have a request. Is it possible to put a caption with each of the pictures? I am sure that most of you all know each othe but I have yet to meet any of you in person and do not know who is who.... My misfortune. Ohio is very far away and one day I would like to meet you all. Maybe at a race or a POG event... but until then this would be helpful.

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

tlanders

Thanks Bill. You have done a great job.

Teddy

tmc3c

Great Job Bill!! Look's like everybody is having a lot of fun and I hope to make it one year soon myself,I wonder how many hours it would be from S.C.? One small gripe,and that is who's who? I would know Al anywhere,but the rest I don't know now but one day I hope to !!                maybe you could post a roster who is on what # bike and then we could tell by riding gear who they are in other picture's. Sorry to be a pain. I am just interested.It is not often that I see another PENTONITE !!down here in the south!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

jhardin

I would also like to know whos who in the pictures from this years vintage days .I plan on being there next year; looks to be a lot of fun .

john hardin
john hardin

rob w

Bill, Karen, Don, P.O.G.. Great pictures to remember a great weekend/event. You did an excellent job creating and arranging them. I have enjoyed the pictures alot. At VMD, the Penton Owners Group's officers, staff, and members once again provided everything you could ever want to have a wonderful, entertaining, comfortable and pleasant time, the time just past too quickly, thanks for everything!
Bob

rd400pi

Thanks a bunch for taking the pics and posting them from this year's VMD.  I wasn't able to go this year but, the pics make up for it some.  They make me feel a bit like I was there.  I'll be there next year, I just haven't told my wife yet.  I'm sure gonna miss her. Thanks again.

Mike Husted