Started by Steve Minor, July 15, 2003, 08:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Minor

9:00 pm FIM MOTOCROSS - 9:15 Italy
10:00 pm FIM MOTOCROSS - 10:20 Bulgaria

These are "eastern time"

Steve Minor

tomale

Thanks Steve, I did not catch all of it but I did record it so that I can watch it later. There is so very littl really good stuff on TV and when I need a fix for some great racing I put on one of the tapes I recorded.
Joel Smets is sure running away with the big bore class and he is doing really well in the mid size class too. What is it now? is he second or third. I can't remember. I think that it is all this grey hair that is effecting my memory. Like a friend of mines says... I have a good memory,, it is just short.
I sure like watching the FIM Motocross rather that the American stuff. I get tired of all the hype and the 50 yard jumps that is not motocross that is a display of insanity. How many of our guys are going to have to get seriously hurt or killed before we limit how far and high they jump? We use to marvel at seeing someone jump a few buses now they jump those distances every lap. What about adding some up and down hills and off camber turns. I once walked a European style course that was so rough I could not walk it with out reaching out to steady myself. That is motocross.

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W