AHRMA MX in Walnut, IL

Started by Mark Annan, August 05, 2003, 05:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Annan

How many POG guys are planning to go to the races this Saturday and Sunday in Walnut, IL ?  I was planning to go until about 3:45 last Friday.  I was helping a neighbor move a large file cabinet down a flight of stairs.  It slipped and landed on my foot.  Broke my big toe in two places and mashed it pretty good.  Can't get my foot in a boot (or shoe for that matter) so it is doubtful I will make it this weekend.  Chip Thomas is planning to go for Saturday and if all goes well for Sunday also.  He wants to know who else is going.  He would ask himself but his computer died last week.

imported_n/a

Mark, tell Chip I'll be there Saturday only.

Glenn

Dave Withrow

Hate to hear about your foot, Mark.  We'll miss you.  I will be there both days.  I should have some Penton goodies for the swap meet.  I may have my '77 MC 400 up for sale as well.  See you there.  GO PENTON

Mike Lenz

I will be there sat for sure and maybe sun.

Mike Lenz

Walnet was a blast. Sandy dirt soil and fast,lots of jumps that were still fun with 4 inches of rear travel. Thanks to MR Pistole and I hope its on the scedule again next year. Oh there was also a swap meet. Dave Withrow sold two bikes there!

imported_n/a

I'll echo what Mike said.  Lots of fun.

I e-mailed Mitch Winder from AHRMA Midwest and he indicated that Walnut will be on the schedule next year.

Glenn