FOUND A PENTON ANYBODY INTERESTED

Started by maicobuddy, August 08, 2003, 09:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maicobuddy

Hi Guy's,
In one of my many searches I have run across a barn fresh Penton..it would need a total restore but it looks complete..all the guy could tell me was it's a late 60's or early 70's 125..has a sachs engine..round steel tank,looks like aluminum fenders..I looked on the site to see if I could see any photo's of those years..a little to small for my 246 lbs. so if anyone is interested I maybe able to get a pic's in a week or so..let me know..Buddy

Rocket

Maicobuddy
Always interested in barn fresh Penton's.  Where are you located?  
Rocket

maicobuddy

Hi,
I'm in Summerville, S.C. about 20 miles from Charleston..Buddy

tmc3c

Hey Buddy, There isn't any barns in Summerville! There used to be but now they are part of Crowfield Plantation or have been turned into Golf Course's ! You have to go to St. George to find BARN's! I just Kidding, You are talking about my home for about 35yrs,my brother still live's in Summerville off of Old Trolly Rd. Is Luke's Kawasaki still on Hwy 17?

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

maicobuddy

Hey Thomas,
You're right there's not many left around here..and the barn with the Penton in/under it is 1-1/2 hrs away..Yeh Luke's is still on 17-A but they did move to the old Quincy Steakhouse building afew years back..I live over by Old Trolly Rd...Buddy

Quotequote:
Hey Buddy, There isn't any barns in Summerville! There used to be but now they are part of Crowfield Plantation or have been turned into Golf Course's ! You have to go to St. George to find BARN's! I just Kidding, You are talking about my home for about 35yrs,my brother still live's in Summerville off of Old Trolly Rd. Is Luke's Kawasaki still on Hwy 17?

Thomas Carmichael

tmc3c

Buddy, Give us more detail's on the penton,I am in Greenville S.C.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

mrmikro

I ALSO JUST FOUND A PENTON W /SACHS MOTOR AND THE ONLY THING THAT GOT MY ATTENTION WAS THE  JOHN PENTON STICKER ON THE GAS TANK SO I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING ONLINE AND SEE ITS WORTH SOME $$$ IF YOU OR ANYONE IS INTERESTED EMAIL ME.  THANKS

mikro
mikro

mrmikro

Quotequote:
I ALSO JUST FOUND A PENTON W /SACHS MOTOR AND THE ONLY THING THAT GOT MY ATTENTION WAS THE  JOHN PENTON STICKER ON THE GAS TANK SO I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING ONLINE AND SEE ITS WORTH SOME $$$ IF YOU OR ANYONE IS INTERESTED EMAIL ME.  THANKS

mikro

mikro
mikro

pablito356

Buddy
please tell me if the Penton is still available and chassis number
thanks, Paolo

paolo gandossi
paolo gandossi