Electric Outage

Started by Paul Danik, August 17, 2003, 07:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Word now has it that the massive electical outage originated in Ohio, near Cleveland.  Unnamed sources are speculating that Alan Buehner may have actually tried to go online and this may have triggered the overload. The investagators are supposedly following the fried wires at this time to see if they lead to Buehner's location.

firstturn

OK OK I fess I tried to send Al a message via E-mail.  I didn't know those people from could get so MEAN.  I'll mail my check Al - no more trying to force PayPal on you.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Doug Wilford

It started at an industrial site on the south side, might just be Al Born has made one to many phone calls.

Bill Smith

I just heard on CNN that they have narrowed the origin point of the outage to the public library near Al Buehner's house.  Library officials have now played back their battery backup surveillance cameras and noticed a slender, bearded individual wearing the new Penton ISDT shirt sitting at a computer.  Later footage showed this same individual frantically running from the building just after the blackout occurred.

Rocket

I hope somebody prints this off and shows to Al, hate to have him miss out on all of the fun.
Rocket

firstturn

Good point Rod and I think it should be some who isn't in the market for any Penton parts in the near future and possibly lives a long way from Cleveland.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

metalkfab

Al does have fax and a copy is on the way !

Doug Wilford

Good show Karl, I know he will charge every one a little extra now to pay for his new PC, HA!