penton 125 6 day

Started by mrmikro, August 16, 2003, 11:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmikro

i found this bike in my friends backyard Ilive in anaheim,calif the bike has a green/wht tank sachs motor dont run needs restoration. from looks of it was a great bike in its time. its for sale $300  or best offer  anaheim, california.usa. only #I can find on the frame is(v 1251)eng #5499547  (pics now available)

HAS BEEN SOLD

Edited by - mrmikro on 08/21/2003  7:27:36 PM
mikro

jhardin

what kind of price were you thinking of.

john hardin
john hardin

mrmikro

Quotequote:
what kind of price were you thinking of.

john hardin
john im working on pics i can send to interested parties. and i will let you pros decide what it is worth and whats fair for you and me. I would like to see it restored.  so wait for pics  . thanks

mikro
mikro

rob w

Mikro, It would work out to your advantage if you could clue us in on your location, (State). Guys will probably guess it is not within driving distance, but if they find out it is, then they might be all over it.
If you would like for me to identify what you have, click on my profile and email me a picture. If it's near me, I will make an offer also.
Thanks

firstturn

Thanks Rob - I can't understand why anyone wouldn't be up front with (1) Price and (2) location.  Thanks for saying it.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

mrmikro

1968 penton six-day needs to be restored.  $300.00 obo    pics ready to send.  (anaheim calif area)  email me @  [email protected]

Edited by - mrmikro on 08/20/2003  7:46:32 PM
mikro

Lew Mayer

Mikro,
Your ad was fine. Guys must have read it too fast. All your info was there. Welcome to POG. You appear to be a fairly new member.

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer

Dennis Jones

Hi Lew
The boys didn't read to fast, the origanal post was edited just before your post. It did not have a location or price at first. It looks like another Penton may be back in action soon though ;^)

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Lew Mayer

Hey Dennis,
I think I'm getting the jetting close on my trialer. Not near as lean a main jet as yours though. A 125 main jet has the top end cleaned up pretty well. See ya.

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer

Dennis Jones

Glad to hear that Lew. I am getting ready to  start over again as our new trialer is ready to start. It has a fresh Wilford 125 cast iron engine in it. I hope we are close to begin. I think the trialers are harder to get right than the cross country bikes.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

firstturn

Could you send me some pictures of thr motor cycle.  Thanks  [email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

mrmikro

qq[

Edited by - mrmikro on 08/20/2003  7:48:47 PM
mikro

mrmikro

the penton has been (SOLD) TO DONNY  from
so. cal for $300 thanks to all who helped me through this sale. and thanks to donny for proving to me that old looking junk is'not
always junk. it's $$$$$$.  i will hang around POG STILL and learn more about this legendary man and his penton bikes thanks everyone. now i know a  little about pentons
i will search & find more parts fer ya all

Edited by - mrmikro on 08/21/2003  7:24:24 PM
mikro