Riding with a Vet.

Started by metalkfab, August 27, 2003, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

Finally convinced the "Sachs Motor Man" to ride with me.Doug Wilford heading to Smith Road Raceway to sort out his ISDTRR bike.How come it's red,but has a 125D motor head on it? Doesn't somebody from Mars also fool people with the WRONG colors on their bike? Or is it some special ISDT vet thing ? 100's are red I thought.

Doug Wilford

Hmm Just never got to ride the Red ones back in the day, so now I can  NAH, NAH D NANA!

Blue_Dog

metalkfab:
What is you web page URL?
B_D

scott brogan

Karl and Doug please shot me your Email address. I need to fill you both in on the ride get together I have planned for Sept 6-7. [email protected]

metalkfab

I got to really check out Dougs' "Berkshire".I knew it was something different,from the "special DW tuning" stickers on the engine,to the perfect Enduro set-up.On the last uphill jump on the first lap,Doug really impressed me with the power by literally leaping up the hill,in a full power on wheelie,without him.Damm Show-Off.I'm just going to have to get one of those Red Racers! As for my URL,//www.allcustomfab.com ,will get you there.And Scott,after riding with Doug,I've decided to take a break and rest my body at Virgina Beach next week,so I won't be available to ride.Thanks for asking and if Doug joins you,WATCH OUT,that Berkshire of his is fast,I think it would "Smoke" that other Red Racer from Mars!!!

Paul Danik

Karl,
  Keep this a secret!!!  Mars is the RED planet, gotta ride RED!!  Also, Martians and some "friends" of Martians can turn invisable, maybe Doug WAS on his machine!!  Again, keep this info secret.

Mars Man

metalkfab

I see that the red planet is extremely close to earth and maybe the Martians beamed Doug up momentarily while riding.