CREAM OF THE CROP NOS PARTS

Started by Larry Perkins, October 09, 2003, 11:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

I am going to be putting some harder to get NOS parts on ebay over the next few weeks.  I know some of you guys don't like ebay but it is one of the ways I make money on the $$$$ I have invested in the inventories I have purchased.

Because some of this stuff does not come up everyday I will offer it here first to give a member a chance before the bay deal.  It will have to be first come first serve to be fair to everyone.  I generally do not price much here on the page but on these items I will to save e-mail.  I hope this does not offend anyone and am doing it to try to please you guys and make $$$$ for The Penton Man.  None of these things are a steal except some of it is a steal just to possess.  Please don't kill the messenger if any seems too high.  None of it is crazy high just not cheap.

As always, Love You Guys.  Yes that is okay to say but look out I might start hugging you when I see you.

JERRY CASCIERO

Larry,
   do you have a list of parts and prices//if could you e mail same. Thanx
 Jerry//e mail//[email protected]/// Looking for 125 Steel and fibreglass tank models parts.

crash carden

Hello Pentonman I would like a list of the parts/prices also.I need 73 250 parts and 68 125 sixdays parts. I have always been pleased with all the parts I have bought from you in the past.Thanks for any help. Crash Carden Email- [email protected]

firstturn

Larry if you are going to assemble a group for e-mail purpose for these and future parts or motorcycles please include me.  
[email protected]
Thanks

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

adrian_goold

I too would like to be part of the email list if possible.

Regards,
Adrian Goold #101
'73 175 In need of Rod kit
'74 400 Now Racing!
'78 250 running soon!
'81 250 Current project
'81 495 future project
'00 250exc
Regards,
Adrian Goold #101

Rocket

Larry
You might as well include me in your mailing list.  
[email protected]
Rod

3putt

Please add mine to mail list also, and address is [email protected]    
Regards,   Nelson

wnm

Larry Perkins

I am computer illiterate so I don't know how to send the same e-mail to different people.  So I will list a bunch of it later today here.

vmx1963

Hey Larry - is your email working?  I've been trying to order some parts from you for weeks.

Larry Perkins

E--mail again I must have missed it.  What where you hunting?  Do it to [email protected]

Mike Berrington

Larry I would like to see the list also,  [email protected],  and [email protected]. I am restoring a 73 jackpiner.

Thanks,

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.
Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

vmx1963

Quotequote:Originally posted by Larry Perkins

E--mail again I must have missed it.  What where you hunting?  Do it to [email protected]

Ok Larry, have tried posting the email again.  I have ordered a workshop manual and also looking for sidecovers.  I'll also send one from my work email.

rd400pi

Larry,
  Please include me in any email parts lists.  Thanks.:D

Mike Husted (rd400pi)
  Tulsa, OK

vmx1963

Hey Larry - have you managed to send over the workshop manual yet?  Last I heard you were looking at the postage $$ to Aussie.  Let me know.

Cheers

Allan