For Sale 73 Penton 250 Harescrambler

Started by imported_n/a, March 09, 2001, 07:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imported_n/a

See ad: http://w3.one.net/~bely/barryvmd99pg1.html

$1800 Firm

Thanks for the recent words of concern. Sometimes bad things happen to good people aka my wife got my bike and is selling it. I really weant it to go to a good home.

Sincerely,
          Barry Ely

imported_n/a

The bike just sold at the asking price.

Sincerely,
           Brenda Ely

Chris Brown

THAT IS BS. WHY SHOULD YOUR WIFE GET YOUR BIKE?
NO MATTER WHAT, EX-WIVES SHOULDN'T GET BIKES. THAT'S LIKE GETTING YOUR TOOLS.

My 2 cents worth.

Barry, have I got stories for you.
We love you.
Chris Brown

Larry Perkins

WOMEN, can't live with them and can't leave them by the curb when you're done.

I had two bad ones but finally found a good one.  She hikes with me, rides bicycles with me, and rides motorcycles with me.  Actually it may be that I do all that with her.

Keep the faith, Barry.  Karma will find the good and the bad.  Glad to hear from you.

Edited by - Larry Perkins on 03/12/2001  07:55:13 AM

gooey

damn glad to hear back from you Barry !

Hope all is well,, physically, anyway,, emotionally takes a lil longer ! especially with a wound as deep as that sounds like it could be ...

Maybe some solace in the knowledge that it all gets sorted out later, in a different time and place, and, while you'll be able to replace your motorcycle, or at least build another,, she wont be able to buy a glass of icewater with the proceeds from a HUNDRED Pentons !   She may have won the heat race Barry,,, but the Feature will go to you .. I guarantee it !

And, Larry,, I THOUGHT I had a good one,, but ....

DOES YOURS HAVE A SISTER ????

imported_n/a

Guys, I'm happy to say the bike went to a POG member and I'm sure he will take great care of it. I guess I could have sold many of the extra pieces for big $ but I wanted it all to go with the bike and hopefully stay with one owner. I'm going to be out of action until I get my life back in order then I will be back to hopefully help otu with the web site and get mine back up. Do not worry I burned it my site to CD before the account was cancelled so still have everything. I need to get a pc and back on the net, then I'll be fine. I may relocate as hanging around Cincinnati isn't doing much for me.

Barry

metalkfab

Barry, I'm new here and I have a pc,needs a moniter,keyboard and mouse.Where do I send it?Also,the company I work for has a unused web site that possibly can be used by you for POG members.My son can help with web sites(he's 13,and already has a registered web site for himself).

Edited by - metalkfab on 03/14/2001  4:53:51 PM

gooey

You do that, and Ill send Barry a Monitor,, it isnt much,, but it works ( daughter's been using it ) 14" and old,, but I'll ship it to the same place ... we need an address Barry !

imported_n/a

Thank you for your offers. I currently have access to the net at a friend's house which is where I am right now. I have almost got him convinced to let me use his free web space that comes with his One Net account to put my page back up. Let me work on this and if it doesn't work out I may take you up on your offers.

I'm currently pondering what my next bike will be. I think a steel tanker or a 400. I've got some time to decide. The 250 was a great bike and the new owner is an expert & collector so you'll be seeing the bike around the POG tent I'm sure.

Barry

gooey

Barry,, if you would like,, you can try

//www.myglobalwebsite.com

They offer UNLIMITED free space,, im not sure if the file types you ned to use are supported,,and searchability is something of an issue, might work weell as a temporary situation !  

damn glad to see you back!