Richard Sanders/Surgery

Started by firstturn, September 19, 2003, 11:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I'm very happy to report that Richard had a new knew put in place yesterday and the surgery appears to be Very Successful.  He has already taken a few steps today.  To bring anyone up to speed not familiar with Richards situation, he went in the hospital last November to do this procedure and due to many problems it just now happened.  Anyone that has ever done business with Richard will tell what a honorable person he is.  Any questions I will try to keep everyone informed.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Paul Danik

Ron,
   Thanks for the update on Richard. He sure is a great guy, but hey, he is a Texan!!!! I remember him showing Augie and I that little old garage that used to be his Penton shop, then he showed us several of his ultra modern shops that he runs today.  He sure has come a long ways and has worked hard. If you get to talk to him please tell him hello and that we are thinking about him.
Thanks again.
Paul

tomale

Ron,
YOu must mean a new knee.... if he has taken a few steps then that is really great. We will keep him in our prayers and thoughts as he continues to recover. Thanks for the news.

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

firstturn

Thanks Thom( I got the name right).  I had just return from a week out west.  Thanks for keeping Richard in your prayers. I'll try to watch my spelling in the feature.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Great news -  We think Richard will be going to a rehab location tomorrow.  I spoke to the hospital Physical Therapy Group(the same people that helped me) today and they were more than pleased with Richards progress.  Thanks for all the thoughts and Prayers - it means a lot.  
Thanks again,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh